So I LOVE the Christmas season! Why? Well, the weather (although it doesn't snow in California, but sometimes it gets colder than normal. lol), the whole 'no school' thing for TWO weeks, the food (LOVE pumpkin pie...although we have it at Thanksgiving, I can always eat it at Christmas as well), the family time, the fact that I can actually have more time to hang out with my friends, and the music!
Music. I love it. Love love love love! Reason?...It makes me wanna Shout! Shout! JK! But it makes me happy. :) And that's always good. To be happy. So here are some songs for Christmas that I think are really great.
- Christmas Must be Something More by Taylor Swift
- Christmas This Year (feat. Leigh Nash) by TobyMac
- My Only Wish by Jessica Simpson
- Last Christmas by Taylor Swift
- Silent Night by Taylor Swift
- Come All Ye Faithful by the Celtic Women
- Feliz Navidad by Jose?
- Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley
I will try to add some more songs during this winter season if I find anymore that I absolutely love! :D
Love ya like a love song.