About the Authors!!!!!!!

Dreamcatcher

Friday, June 17, 2011

Cynthia Hand- Unearthly quotes!!! :D

Quotes from Cynthia Hand’s book, Unearthly (5 stars!!!!!):

  • "So often we only do what we think is expected of us, when we are capable of so much more."
  • "Silver Avalanche coming up the driveway," calls Jeffrey from upstairs.
    "What are you, security?" I call back."
  • "I feel like Cinderella sitting in the middle of the road with a pumpkin and a couple of mice, while Prince Charming charges off to rescue some other chick."
  • "I’m flying!” Of course, I’m not flying so much as coasting over the treetops like a hang glider or a freakishly large flying squirrel."
  • "Tucker: I'm glad it happened because then I got to know who you really are.
    Clara: Oh yeah? Who am I?
    Tucker: A really, really spiritual, spoiled California chick.
    Clara: Shut up.
    Tucker: It's cool though. My girlfriend is an angel."
  • "You aren't being sent on a mission that you don't have the power to accomplish. You have to find that power inside you somewhere, and you have to refine it. You were made for this purpose..."