- "So often we only do what we think is expected of us, when we are capable of so much more."
- "Silver Avalanche coming up the driveway," calls Jeffrey from upstairs.
"What are you, security?" I call back."
- "I feel like Cinderella sitting in the middle of the road with a pumpkin and a couple of mice, while Prince Charming charges off to rescue some other chick."
- "I’m flying!” Of course, I’m not flying so much as coasting over the treetops like a hang glider or a freakishly large flying squirrel."
- "Tucker: I'm glad it happened because then I got to know who you really are.
Clara: Oh yeah? Who am I?
Tucker: A really, really spiritual, spoiled California chick.
Clara: Shut up.
Tucker: It's cool though. My girlfriend is an angel."
- "You aren't being sent on a mission that you don't have the power to accomplish. You have to find that power inside you somewhere, and you have to refine it. You were made for this purpose..."